Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okanagan Autoshine Detailing Products

Go down

Okanagan Autoshine Detailing Products  Empty Okanagan Autoshine Detailing Products

Post  Nic190Motorsports Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Alright guys I've secured a partnership with Okanagan Autoshine to provide any of us with dealership grade detailing products for our vehicles.

These products are used all over the Okanagan in some of the most well know dealerships in town-- Smith GM, Kamloops Ford Lincoln just to name a couple.

I personally use his products on my vehicle and as most of you know, my vehicle ALWAYS looks showroom condition.

Donovan at Okanagan Autoshine carries everything you need to make sure your car looks its best.

I personally use the Zenashine Acrylic Coating for my tires and wheels to keep my tires shiny and my wheels clear from brake dust etc. I also use a dash dressing from him and a anti-static detail spray.

Product orders can be placed thru me, and any questions about which products you should purchase can be directed to me as well.

See below for more info.

Vehicle Wash Liquids
From concentrated detergents like Bus Wash, to Film Critic Road Film Remover, we carry a range of liquids to help you get your vehicle spic-and-span clean.

Wheel & Tire Cleaners
Brake Up Wheel Brightener, Non-Acid Cleaners, Wheel Acid, and Wire Wheel Cleaners.

Degreasers
Clear Max, Fast Attack Citrus Solvent, Plum Crazy and Purple Plus Pro. We also have Snake Bite and Zenaforce.

Compounds, Waxes, Polishes
Exterior Dressings, Body Shop Safe Compunds and Dressings, Polishing Compounds, Scratch and Swirl Removers, Waxes, Polishes, Glazes and Detail Spray.

Polymers & Sealants
Wet Surface Polymer Sealer, Body Shop Safe Polish, Clear Coat Polymer and Wax, and Wax with Resin.

Interior, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Interior Dressings, glass cleaners, bacterial enzyme cleaners, plastic and vinyl cleanrs, fabric conditioner and guard, deodorizers, stain removers, cleaners and shampoos.

Deodorizers & Specialty Cleaners
Adhesive removers, brake parts cleaners, Bug Off, Concrete Cleaner, Silicone and Wax Remover, Rubberized Undercoating, Tar Solve, Tree Sap Removers. Also Marine and RV polish and wax. Enzyme Cleaner and odor neutralizers.

***DISCLAIMER***

Some of these products should only be used by professionals ie: some polishing compounds and swirl removers as these products may contain fine grit particles. Purchase and use these products at your own risk. 190Motorsports and it's owners, as well as Okanagan Autoshine and it's owners are not liable for any damages incurred due to misuse of these products.
Nic190Motorsports
Nic190Motorsports
Admin

http://www.doucettegroup.net

Back to top Go down